An unmissable restaurant in the city - Surinamese cuisine with Surinamese hospitality and broadly smiling staff. Your visit to Almere will be totally made with a visit to Madame Jeanette in Almere City Centre.
The Surinamese dishes are all prepared in Madame Jeanette’s kitchen and include influences from other South American countries. The atmosphere here is hugely Surinamese. The dishes are deliciously spicy and the sweet drinks are just what is required. Every dish is prepared with love, attention to detail, and passion besides. There are a striking number of vegetarian and even vegan dishes on offer.
Take a look
- Every monday from 17:00 to 22:00
- Every tuesday from 12:00 to 22:00
- Every wednesday from 12:00 to 22:00
- Every thursday from 12:00 to 22:00
- Every friday from 12:00 to 22:00
- Every saturday from 12:00 to 22:00
- Every sunday from 12:00 to 22:00
- Note: opening times may be different during public holidays